⚠ CURRENT RESTRICTIONS :: as at 27th August 2021
In regards to the announcement from the Queensland Government early Friday morning 27th August, all Patrons and Staff must;
- Wear a face mask at all times whilst inside the venue at least for another two weeks.
- Children under the age of 12 are not required to wear a face mask.
- If you cannot wear a face mask due to medical reasons, a certificate must be shown to Staff at Reception.
- While bowling, the face mask can be lowered down to your chin while on the approach (timber area).
When re-entering the players area (blue vinyl flooring), your face mask must be raised to cover your mouth and nose.
- Must be seated while eating and drinking at our venue.
- 1 person per 2 square metres.
- Restrooms: Limit of 8 persons only at a time.
- Club Room: Limit of 40 persons only at a time.
- Arcade Zone: Limit of 60 persons only at a time.
- Party Room: Limit of 16 persons only at a time.
- Proshop: Limit of 8 persons only at a time.
- Please always remember to social distance when you're not bowling.
- Check in using the Check-In QLD App prior to entering the venue.
- Sanitize using our sanitizing stations located across the venue.
As a reminder to all of our patrons, please follow the guidelines and staff directions.
Play your role, so we can bowl.
MAXIMIZE THE FUN, LIMIT THE GERMS
The team here at Aspley 10 Pin Bowl are committed to helping you keep safe by maximizing the fun and limiting the spread during your visit to our venue.
Bowling balls will continue to be cleaned and returned to the rack after every group by our team.
Seating and table tops in the players area will also be sanitised after each group.
Tables and chairs near the Café will also be sanitised after each group.
Extra staff will be available during peak times.
All guests are required to check-in using the Check-In Qld app upon entering our venue.
Stay Home If You're Sick
Everyone loves the sound of a good strike, or munching on a 300-Burger. However, your health and everyone else's health is paramount. Please, stay home if you are showing any signs of illness. Our team will be doing the same. We'll gladly postpone any bookings if you can't make it on a particular day.
Team Certified Training
Our team have all completed and been certified with our new training, developed to cover everything COVID-19 related so they understand what COVID-19 is, how it is best prevented, what sanitisation cleaning is required and how this is done, and what to do in the event that a team member or Guest in the venue has flu like symptoms.
We've increased the number of hand sanitising stations in our venue.
While we still accept cash, we encourage you to use contactless payment instead of cash. PayWave has been enabled on our Eftpos Terminals.
Bowling shoes will still be required to be worn and we will ensure that they are sanitised after each use.
Keep the Distance
Upon arrival, there are markers leading towards reception to check-in for your bowling excitement.
In the main foyer section of the venue is where the 1.5m social distance is asked of all patrons.
There are "Tenpin Bowling: Field of Play" posters located across the venue reminding all spectators are not allowed in the blue vinyl "field of play" area while competition is played.
Food and Beverage
We have table seating for dining, these has been spread out for your comfort and safety.
Our kitchen health & safety practices follow the highest standard, and we will continue this especially during this time.